MKX Cassie Cage (Symmetra). Blue Beam

sábado, 8 de abril de 2017 0 comentarios
I know I know, you're shocked, but yep, I decided to wear Cassie with Symmetra's Utopaea Skin :D. I'll be posting more in the future ;)


Ya se Ya se, estan en shock, pero si, decidi vestir a Cassie con la skin Utopia de Symmetra :D.  Estare publicando mas en el futuro ;).



Cassie Cage is property of Netherrealm Studios and Warner Bros.

Symmetra is property of Blizzard Entertainment.


Posed in XPS

Rendered in Blender Cycles

Edited in Photoshop Touch



This image is for sale. Its cost is 0.99$. If u want to buy it, with the highest definition, write me to my email:

(Hotmail): nathalievzm@hotmail.com
(Gmail): nathalievzm@gmail.com


Esta imagen esta a la venta. Su costo es de 0,99$. Si la quieren comprar, con la mas alta resolucion, escribanme a mi email:

(Hotmail): nathalievzm@hotmail.com

(Gmail): nathalievzm@gmail.com



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

©Copyright 2017 Nathalie Zambrano.(NZWren) | TNB